Note: Color gels and a flash light
are an easy way of directing color into a chakra or an acupressure point or tracing a
color over a meridian. Also see "Balancing the Meridians Using Color Gels"
(laminated color chart available from www.innersource.net).
A FEW GENERALIZATIONS:
Reds, pinks, oranges, browns, and yellows are warm
- They activate. They build energy and fight depression.
- They speed up circulation.
Blues, greens, turquoise, and violets are cool colors.
- They soothe and tranquilize.
- They may be used where there is fever, infection, or bleeding.
- They can calm the heart.
- Diseases of the eyes, ears, nose, and throat often respond to these colors.
COLORS TYPICALLY APPLIED TO SPECIFIC SYMTPOMS:
- These are also generalizationsNEVER forget this
- The Life Color always tempers generalizations like these
- Energy test to confirm
- High blood pressure, agitation.
- Soothes burns and cuts.
- Helps with fevers, hoarseness, jaundice, rheumatism and sore throats.
- Reduces infection.
- Blue light has replaced blood transfusions for about 30,000 babies a year in the US (but
the blue began to irritate the nurses, so many hospitals added gold lamps to soothe the
staff & restore their nerves).
- Blood pressure
- Heart problems
- Open sores
- General balance
- Eyes & ears
- Relieves over-sensitivity
- Symptoms: Asthma, bronchitis, diabetes, menstrual cramps.
- Organs and body areas: pancreas, solar plexus, and spleen
- Can bring joy
- Symptoms: colds, measles, small pox
- Builds energy
- Stimulates organ function and fights depression.
- Can help the mammary glands to secrete more milk
- Symptoms: Intestinal parasites, swelling.
- Can depress spleen (careful)
- Stimulates liver and gallbladder
- Increases mental acuity
- Maintains potassium in the body (treat drinking water with violet light)
- Brings inspiration
- Symptoms: bone and joint problems
- Drench your bones & joints in copper while visualizing your bones absorbing
nutrients and healing
- A powerful, strengthening frequency
- A cooling influence on inflammations of the nervous system and the electrical circuitry
- A feminine frequency
Gold: Restores the nerves
- Draws vibrations toward itself
- Transforms chaos into order
- Sucks energy to itself
- It brings me (Donna) back to me
Pearlescent Black & obsidian black: Accesses mystical realms
Gray: A rich gray can stabilize and empower
- Restores energetically
- If I (Donna) am close to being sick, I automatically put on red
Hacienda (wine) Red:
- Recharges the kidneys and moves blockages on the spine and throat
- Restores me (Donna). Red wine too . . .
Lemon Green (applied to the solar plexus and navel):
- reduces mental confusion
- balances central and governing meridians
- a color of integration
- Grounds me (Donna) like the earth
- A deeper frequency than gold, with earth tones
- Extremely good for fear
Terra cotta: Somber. Grounds me as the earth does.
Crystal: Amplifies energy
Magenta: Can induce a feeling of completeness.
- Being "in the pink" signifies rosy good health
- Brings openness and love
- Refines the electric system
- Often works when no other color will
- Apply pink to the spleen, to the heart center, the lymphatic system, and all
upward-flowing (yin) meridians
- Drink in this ray for depression
- Plumps up the skin
- Helps with asthma
Lavender: Radiate the crown chakra and heart with lavender.
Remember to Energy Test before applying these colors!
Colors that heal and balance the chakras (bathe in light or use
sumptuous material such as velvets, silks, or rich cottons):
- 2nd or 3rd chakra for abdominal pain
- 2nd chakra for bladder problems
- 1st chakra for bone problems
- 6th & 7th chakra for headaches
- 1st & 4th chakras for high blood pressure
Green: 5th chakra for sore throat
- 1st & 7th chakra for angina and arteriosclerosis
- 7th chakra for mental confusion
- 2nd chakra for colitis
- 5th chakra for bronchitis or reproductive system disorders
Magenta: 2nd & 7th chakras to raise
Rose & magenta: 4th chakra for heart and lungs
Rose & magenta: 7th chakra & across the
triple axis for menopause or PMS
Terra cotta/brown: 3rd chakra, for menopause
Purple: 1st & 3rd chakra for kidneys
Fuchsia: 2nd & 5th chakras for
Peach: 1st, 2nd, & 7th
chakras for menopause
Lemon or Soft Green: 3rd chakra for liver
- 3rd chakra for stomach
- 6th chakra for clearing the mind
Indigo/Orange: 5th chakra, for thyroid
Pink: Strengthens and balances the 3rd & 4th
Complete a session by tracing the 5 pointed star over each chakra. Use your fingers or
hands or flashlight or pink or any color you choose or test.